OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com is an online homeopathic medical consultation service. We have a team of experienced and qualified homeopathic doctors for this purpose. The consultation provided by our doctors is based on the signs and symptoms provided by you.
By using this website you agree that:
- You will provide us the most accurate information and symptoms regarding your medical problem.
- False or incomplete information provided by you may result in wrong or partially wrong diagnosis and prescription of medicines that may lead to little or no recovery.
- Homeopathy is legally allowed in your Country/State or residence and you have legal right to opt for homeopathic treatment.
- You are an adult male/female above 18 years of age. If you are under 18, please ask your parents/guardian to contact us and tell us about your medical problem and symptoms.
- You are mentally sound enough to correctly note your mental, physical and emotional symptoms and share with us for proper treatment.
To indemnify and hold harmless OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com from and against any and all charges, liabilities, demands, claims, expenses, damages and lossesof whatever type/nature and howsoever arising (including but not limited to any legal or other professional fees and the costs of defending or prosecuting any claim and any loss of profit, goodwill, and any other direct or consequential loss) incurred or suffered by OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com directly or indirectly by reason of:
- your use of or access to the Web site;
- your violation of these terms and conditions;
- any activity related to your Internet account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the Web site using your Internet account;
- from any transaction you conduct as a result of the contact facilitated by the Web site;
- from your property posted on the Web site; or
- from your infringement of any intellectual property rights in any posting to or transmission via the Web site.
Limitations on Liability:
- Our homeopathic doctors advise medicines and provide consultation purely on the basis of signs, symptoms, medical reports and information that is provided by you after your conscious decision. If you are not able to provide us the correct and complete information about your medical problem, we cannot provide you proper consultation.
- We can only provide you the medical consultation for a limited period of time depending upon the fees you are paying.
- You also agree that by using this site, you agree to hold harmless and indemnify OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com, its affiliated entities, and all physicians and health care professionals providing information from any and all Claims arising from your use of this Web site. This obligation shall extend to any and all claims that may be alleged, including, but not limited to, acts of negligence, fault, and comparative negligence or fault. You agree and understand that the provisions of this Section shall apply even if the operation of this provision serves to exculpate OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com, its affiliated entities, and all physicians and health care professionals providing information from their own conduct, including, but not limited to, acts of negligence, fault, and comparative negligence or fault. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of data, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of this Web site, with the delay or inability to use this Web site, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, services and related graphics contained on or made available through this Web site and the provision of or failure to provide the service, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Protection of Your Privacy:
When you visit certain areas of our Web site, we may ask you to supply us with your name, e-mail address, telephone number and other pertinent information. This information is classified as private and is considered personal information. This information is of highest importance in our endeavor to provide you with accurate medication and effective consultation. You agree that you are entering into a Doctor-Patient relationship and you will provide all the information necessary for the practitioner to provide you with the right medicines and consultation. We agree that the information collected by us is solely for creating patient records and we may use the information to contact you. We will collect this information from you only if you voluntarily provide it. While visiting our Web site, you will have the option to select whether you would like to receive more information from OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com . If you select this option, we may send you e-mails introducing a new service or information that we think might be of interest to you. We may also request personal information from you in connection with your use of, or participation in, requests for suggestions, customer feedback and surveys. If you send us e-mail with questions or comments, we may use your personal information to respond to your questions or comments. If you later decide that you no longer wish to receive information from OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com ,you may inform us by sending us an e-mail or letter, or by calling us at the Contact Us information below.
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
- In addition, we may disclose your personal information:Except as provided herein, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Information We Collect From Our Web site
We collect information about you in various places when you visit our Web site. We collect general information for record-keeping purposes, such as the pages you visited on our site and how long you visited a certain page. We do generate reports using certain kinds of anonymous site usage data, such as the number of hits and visits to our site. This information is used to monitor what the public likes and does not like about what we offer on our site and may be used by technical support staff to provide better services for our visitors. However, these statistics do not contain any personal information and cannot be used to gather such information.
Feedback, Comments and Ideas
Please be aware that if you transmit any ideas, information, concepts, comments, feedback, notes, messages, know-how or techniques or materials to us through this Web site, your submissions shall become the exclusive property of OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com and can be used by us or our affiliates for any purpose without compensation to you.
You also agree that immediately upon the creation by or on behalf of OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com of any derivative works from, modifications, edits or other changes to the materials you transmit to us through this Web site (the modified content), the modified content will become the sole and exclusive property of OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com and that we will own the entire right, title and interest in and to the modified content, including the right to secure copyright registration for the modified content and to otherwise use the modified content for any purpose as determined by OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com in our sole discretion. You hereby grant, assign, transfer and convey any and all right, title or interest you have or may be deemed to have in and to the modified content to OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com.
Changing Your Information:
If you do not want your data collected or would like to make changes to information we currently have collected contact us via email.
Cookies We Use
Occasionally, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. Such information will not identify you personally. The data is purely statistical, about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly, we may gather information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps to analyze general web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow various web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can customize its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
All computers have the ability to automatically accept or decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser that determines how to deal with cookies. Please note that if choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Securing Your Information:
The security of your personal information is important to us. Therefore, we have taken necessary steps to ensure that your information is secure. Information on Our Website “OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com” All material contained within these pages is the sole property of OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material is prohibited without the expressed written consent of OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com. Any reproduction of illustrations or photographs appearing on these pages is strictly prohibited. This information is updated on a quarterly basis and reviewed by health care professionals of OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com. Service information is provided by health care professionals associated with OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com and its affiliated entities. The information on OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com is updated regularly and a modification date can be found on each page. The information provided on OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician.
Changes to this Policy:
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, we may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the website “OnlineHomeopathicDoctor.com”, prohibiting you from accessing the website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the website, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the website and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
You may not transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
Exclusion of Third Party Rights:
These terms and conditions are for the benefit of you and us, and are not intended to benefit any third party or be enforceable by any third party. The exercise of our and your rights in relation to these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party
Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall be deemed to constitute either party as the agent or representative of the other party, or both parties as joint ventures or partners for any purpose.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions of this Web site, please contact us.